Shipping: pallet with 60 pieces 1000x1200 mm
PRICE PER PIECE: € 5.25
(€ 78.38 / mp)
PRODUCT FEATURES: p >
Area of application For non-load-bearing masonry
size [mm] 240/400/240
Compressive strength [ N / Qmm] 10
Hole volume [%] & lt; 55%
Weight (net) / piece [kg] cca. 14
Gross density class [kg / cubic meter] cca. 590
Thermal conductivity [^ ech] [W / mK] 0.103
Heat transmission coefficient of the wall (interior and exterior plaster wall, masonry with M strong> örtel M5) [W / QmK] 4.086
quantity / cubic meter of masonry 41.5
Quantity / square meter of masonry 16.5
Mortar consumption [M5] [liter / cubic meter of masonry] 65
Processing consumption [ Hours / cubic meter of masonry] 1.84
fire behavior Euroclass A1
delivery 72 pieces / pallet 1000 x 1200 mm
- Provides a natural and healthy environment by maintaining the internal air humidity, so it becomes Reduced risk of mold / mildew formation.
- Traditional architectural style without the main structure having to be carried out on frames with columns and beams made of reinforced concrete s.
- High thermal comfort, both in the cold season by keeping the heat in the building and in the warm season by preventing the warm air from entering. li >
- High noise protection by reducing disturbing background, air and street noise
- Fire protection, they are not flammable products that contribute to the development of a fire
- Long-term valuable due to the high durability of the thermal insulation, protected by the ceramic coating of the brick
- Ecological construction, modern and future-oriented, that traditional brick making technology combines with the advantages of basalt wool insulation.
- Simple operation through traditional manufacturing. Plastering with classic mortar or thermal solvent, whereby the thermal insulation is integrated in the ceramic blocks.