Shipping: pallet with 60 pieces 1000x1200 mm
PRICE PER PIECE: € 4.95
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS: strong>
product description ceramic block with integrated basalt wool
application area creation of non-loadbearing interior / Outer walls
Size [mm] 430/240/238
Compressive strength [N / Qmm] 10< p> hole volume [%] < 55%
weight (net) / piece [kg] approx. 19
Gross density class [kg / cubic meter] cca. 760
Thermal resistance per block (240mm), according to SR EN 1745: 2012 SR EN ISO 6946: 2017 (P4 calculation method) [mpK / W] 3,324 span>
number / cubic meter of masonry 39
number / square meter of masonry 9
Mortar consumption [M5] [liter / cubic meter of masonry] 60
Processing consumption [hours / cubic meter of masonry] 2.20
Fire behavior strong> Euroclass A1
delivery 60 pieces / pallet 1000 x 1200 mm
- Ensures a natural and healthy environment by maintaining the internal humidity, thus reducing the risk of mold / mildew formation.
- Higher Thermal comfort, both in the cold season by keeping the heat in the building and in the warm season by preventing penetration the warm air from the outside.
- High noise protection by reducing annoying background, air and street noise
- Fire protection, they are no flammable products that contribute to the development of a fire
- long-term valuable due to the high durability of the thermal insulation, protected by the ceramic coating of the brick
- < li> Ecological construction, modern and future-oriented that combines traditional brick making technology with the advantages of basalt wool insulation.
- Simple operation through traditional manufacturing. Plastering with classic mortar or thermal solvent, whereby the thermal insulation is integrated in the ceramic blocks.