Shipping: pallet with 60 pieces 1000x1200 mm
PRICE PER PIECE: € 5.25
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS: strong>
Area of application Outside / inside walls, for load-bearing and non-load-bearing walls, protected by plastering
size [mm] 240 / 440/240
Compressive strength [N / Qmm] 12.5
Hole volume [%] < 55%
weight (net) / piece [kg] approx. 19
Gross density class [kg / cubic meter] cca. 685
Thermal conductivity [^ ech] [W / mK] 0.103
Heat transmission coefficient of the wall (interior and exterior plaster wall, masonry with M strong> örtel M5) [W / QmK] 4.055
Quantity / square meter of masonry 16.5
mortar consumption [M5] [liter / cubic meter of masonry] 65
processing consumption [ Hours / cubic meter of masonry] 1.84
fire behavior Euroclass A1
delivery 60 pieces / pallet 1000 x 1200 mm
- Ensures a natural and healthy environment by maintaining the internal air humidity, so it becomes Reduced risk of mold / mildew formation.
- Traditional architectural style without the main structure being carried out on frames with columns and beams made of reinforced concrete must be.
- High thermal comfort, both in the cold season by keeping the heat in the building and in the warm season by preventing the warm air from entering. li>
- High noise protection by reducing disturbing background, air and street noise
- Fire protection, these are not flammable products that are used to develop a fire Contribute
- Long-term valuable due to the high durability of the thermal insulation, protected by the ceramic coating of the brick
- Ecological construction, modern and future-oriented that combines traditional brick making technology with the advantages of basalt wool insulation.
- Simple operation through traditional manufacturing. Plastering with classic mortar or thermal solvent, whereby the thermal insulation is integrated in the ceramic blocks.