• You build ecologically and sustainably. In contrast to classically insulated walls, walls built with EVOCERAMIC no longer need to be renovated or the insulation replaced. In addition, because EVOCERAMIC bricks are made from natural raw materials, clay, sand and volcanic rock, they can be 100% recycled.
• Insulates sound 2.5 times better than ordinary hollow brick . Basalt wool has excellent sound insulation properties, and by replacing the air in the ceramic blocks with basalt wool, airborne sound is absorbed, ensuring the acoustic comfort of the building already in the masonry phase. Acoustic attenuation index Rw=53 dB
• Intended for the realization of load-bearing structural walls. Due to its high load-bearing capacity, it allows construction in traditional style without the need to create supporting structures in frames.
Protected thermal insulation
• Thermal insulation is guaranteed throughout the life of the building. By integrating the basalt wool insulation into the ceramic coating, it is protected from the risks of mechanical or long-term damage, ensuring high durability of the insulation and eliminating the need to renew or replace the thermal insulation system over time.
• The walls breathe and thus ensure a natural and healthy indoor climate. Both the ceramic part of the brick and the basalt wool insulation have high vapor permeability and allow vapor transfer through the walls. This keeps humidity under control by releasing the excess from the inside of the house to the outside, reducing the risk of damp and mold as well as the negative effects they cause, such as allergies or asthma.
• High fire protection. Both ceramic cladding and basalt wool insulation are non-combustible products that will not contribute to the initiation or maintenance of a potential fire. Fire resistance: Class A1
Reduced execution time
• The work steps necessary for thermal insulation, such as attaching the thermal insulation material to the facade and doubling it with its negative effects, are eliminated, and those for the completion of the Work required on external walls can be carried out by machine with much higher productivity.
No limits in execution
• The facade can be clad with clinker, natural stone, exposed brick or frame without restrictions or additional support preparation work, which avoids additional time and costs.
• You build ecologically and sustainably. In contrast to classically insulated walls, walls built with EVOCERAMIC 44 VB no longer require renovation or replacement of the insulation, with the associated impact on costs but also on waste management resulting from changing the insulation system. In addition, EVOCERAMIC 44 VB bricks are made from natural raw materials, clay, sand and volcanic rock and can be 100% recycled.
• No additional insulation system is required as the thermal resistance is similar to that of a normal 30cm wall with 10cm insulation.
• Keeps the heat inside in the cold season and ensures a cool environment inside the building in the summer as compared to a normal 30cm -cm wall with 10 cm insulation has a higher thermal inertia.
• Fluctuations in outside temperatures become noticeable inside much later because the thermal phase difference compared to a typical 30 cm wall with 10 cm insulation Insulation is greater.