Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by sending a clear declaration by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory. The model withdrawal form can be found in our "Service and Help" category.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication regarding your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.< p> Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs incurred result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, to return or hand over to us.
The deadline is met if you return the goods before the deadline of send a fortnight. We bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling that is not necessary for checking the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
You have no right to withdraw from the following contracts:
• Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which clearly relate to personal needs of the consumer are tailored.
• Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
• Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery.
• Contracts for the delivery of goods if, due to their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery.
• Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the contract was concluded and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
• Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery,
• Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.